Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mardi's New Bed

Black Friday is a day I usually try to hide from. I am a sucker for good deals and I will buy anything just because it's half price. This year I did quite well. I managed to walk through the entire mall and only come out with one item! It was under $20 too! I had to stop over at Petsmart to grab some dog food and they were selling these beds that were originally $50 and they were on sale for $20! I had been needing to buy a bed for Mardi since we moved into our new apartment. We have hard-wood floors and Mardi won't sleep on them because she gets uncomfortable. Sparky actually prefers to sleep on the harder surfaced floors because he can stay cooler. I always wanted him to sleep with me on the bed but he'd rather sleep in the bathroom next to the toilet.
So I ended up buying this big fluffy bed for Mardi and when I came home I put it in our bedroom next to the bed. About a half out later I went into the bedroom and this is what I saw..

Sparky decided that this was his bed which is very unusual for him! I have purchased beds for him in the past and he would never sleep on them. Here are some more pictures of him and how cute he is when he sleeps..

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG!! I can't believe it! Look at him! He looks like a cute little puppy all curled up on that bed! I mean, he looks cuter than ever in that pic! Man do I miss him.

Snoop is licking my bare foot right now, it feels good.