Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crying Over Spilled Milk



OK! So I am totally addicted to blogging now. Thanks Jenn! ;) I seriously thought of blogging this story the moment after it happened.

Let me set up the scene here..I will also give some background information

Lately I haven't had much alone time. Most people hate being alone and I honestly miss Patrick every second he is gone but I have to deal with the fact that he works really late. During this time is "my time". I can be a girl and watch chick flicks and make cookies and be lazy and nobody can tell me otherwise. Having another person living with you can hinder these things. I love having Patrick's sister living with us but today I have been hanging out in the comfort of my own room. I was really excited tonight after Patrick left so I could steal his laptop and watch a movie in my bed with milk and cookies! Yay. It was the best idea ever. I couldn't wait! I baked the cookies and decided on watching Cinderella. Once the cookies were done I crawled into bed and decided I should take a nice hot shower so I could be nice and relaxed for my movie. After my shower I poured a nice cold glass of milk and crawled into bed once again. Then I remembered that I needed to put the sheets on the bed. So, once again I crawled out of bed (such a pain) and I proceeded to put the sheet on the bed (which can be frustrating when doing it by yourself) Finally! The sheets were on and I was nice and clean and so ready to start my movie in bed. I put the DVD in the laptop and then BANG! I totally hit the glass of milk with my elbow... Milk went everywhere! All down the side of my bed covering my newly washed sheets, in between the wall and bed, underneath my table and soaking Patrick's library book. Time for crying.

Well here I am now. I am blogging about it so I must be doing ok. I know where they get the saying "crying over spilled milk". I hope nobody has to experience it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

HAHAHAHA!! See that's another nice thing about blogging... When something bad happens, you can cry, then blog about it!!

So you went with Cinderella huh? Good choice?! I should watch that!!

Marci Morgan said...

Stephanie,

I am soooo sorry! I feel so bad for you! I love my alone time as well. And I have to admit. it seems like I NEVER get it anymore! I think we are a lot alike in that respect. I would have chosen cookies and milk as well! I hope you get another moment alone with a movie and cookies!