Friday, February 13, 2009

7 Things That Need To Be Accoplished Before I Have A Bab7

So I got this idea from Jennifer's blog. Thought I would share this with you all!! It'll be interesting to see how much of this will really happen.

1. Have Patrick graduated from school!!
2. Go to Europe
3. Finish Triumph's championship. (It will be hard to show after a baby, not physically but financially)
4. Be situated in a NICE apartment or even a house. A place with heat would be a must.
5. Have no more than 3 dogs, maybe 4. ;)
6. Be able to prepare and cook dinner 3-4 times a week. I love cooking!
7. Think of more things to put on this list. (Ok, I changed the numbers!! It started out as 10 but now it's down to 7.)

Ta da!! (Wall-E voice)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for fun lists! I hope you can accomplish them all. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll be able to cross off any more than the one I already have crossed off. Cooking... it's not happening!

Jess~ca said...

I have a favor to ask...

PLEASE,

VOTE FOR SHANE

There is a link on my page for Jennifers cutest baby contest :) It's on "baby making machine" and I get a cute little prize if Shane wins :) He is number 13!! TELL all your friends who blog to vote for him too!!!

THANKS BUNCHES!

-Jessica Badger Flygare


Just in case, here's the link to the blog post where you can vote for Shane :)

http://babymakingmachine.blogspot.com/2009/10/2nd-cutest-baby-contest-vote-through.html

Jordan Huntington said...

These are great, except I would have to edit this to things I need to accomplish before getting married! These are great goals, and I am throwing in have a torrent love affair while on my Europe Trip as well. - jo

Rebecca Raj. said...

It's too bad that you haven't posted anything else! I'm quickly discovering that blogs are a really nice way of keeping track of my family, since it's hard to write.
:)